||£20000 - £25000 per annum
Solid People - CAD Recruitment Specialists
JOB TITLE: Technical Applications Engineer
We're looking for ambitious Technical Application Engineers who are passionate about Dassault Systémes products SolidWorks and 3D Experience Platform. You will be working with companies throughout the UK promoting the benefits of these products, offering training and technical support. This is a new role within the business, so is a great opportunity to join a growing company at the start of a new business venture.
This role would suit someone with previous technical support and training experience within the CAD sector, ideally within a SolidWorks value added reseller. Those who have completed Certified SolidWorks Professional or Expert (CSWP / CSWE) exams would also be of real interest.
Core duties will include:
- Demonstrating SolidWorks and 3D Experience Platform to prospective clients
- Organising, developing, and conducting SolidWorks and 3D Experience training courses
- Offering technical support and consultancy services to existing clients
- Support of the sales team in new business generation
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline
- Must be able to demonstrate advanced knowledge of SolidWorks. Those with exceptional skills in other CAD packages such as Inventor, Creo, Solid Edge, Onshape, Fusion 360 will also be considered.
- Previous experience in delivering customer support and training within the CAD sector would be ideal.
This is a unique opportunity to join a business at the start of an exciting new chapter in their history. You'll play an important role in its growth and as such will share in its success.