||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
We're working with an Architectural company who are leading the way in designing sustainable schemes sensitive to the environment from domestic to residential properties. Working on exciting innovative projects in repairs, refurbishments and historic listed buildings.
Due to exciting and healthy growth, they're now looking for an Architectural Technologist to join their ambitious forward thinking team, offering a relaxed working open plan environment and regularly organising social events.
- Running jobs and co-ordinating technicians
- Managing multiple projects
- Overseeing planning applications
- Liaising with clients from brief to completion
- Managing on-site queries over the phone or on-site
- Delivering projects within the proactive budget and the construction budget
- Take ownership of several on-going projects at different stages along with upcoming projects to lead
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Proficiency in hand sketching, AutoCAD, Sketchup and Microsoft Office tools are essential
- Industry experience in the residential from modern to historic buildings
- Knowledge of modern and traditional construction techniques is essential
- Skills in Rhino, Revit, 3D modelling and 3D printing would be beneficial
- Driving license is essential