||Furniture & POS
||Up to £30000.00 per annum
Looking for a new job that offers an excellent working package and a competitive salary, you've come to the right place!
Our client works within shop fitting, who manufacturer create and install high end interiors for some of Europe's leading brands and they are on the lookout for an enthusiastic, motivated bench joiner to join their dedicated workshop team.
A progressive environment with training to suit, you will be working alongside a very well equipped modern workshop creating bespoke items for a range of high end retail chains. Working in an established ever expanding team.
- Read, translate and work accurately to production drawings
- Creating fixtures and fittings for the high end retail shop fitting sector
- Follow instruction and produce work to a high standard
- Comprise accurate cutting lists
- Work out the most appropriate joining methods for the application
- Assemble furniture
- Use both hand and power tools
- Fill, sand and finish wooden product
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- City in Guilds / NVQ 2-3 or equivalent in Carpentry and Joinery
- CSCS card an advantage
- Own transport an advantage