||£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
SolidWorks CAD Technician
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum
Are you a SolidWorks CAD technician that wants to work in a manufacturing environment, with aspirations to progress into management in the next 12-18 months? Our client is looking to recruit a competent SolidWorks CAD Technician to work on their architectural metal products, ranging from stairs to building facades. If this sounds like you, then read on.
You will be working within a small team to complete CAD drawings in SolidWorks. These will need to be accurate and detailed, along with QA documents for the production department. The role will entail certain amounts of mentoring an apprentice a few hours per week, but has the opportunity to grow into a team manager role within the next few years. You could also be asked to help out with other tasks in the business, from assisting with jobs on the shop floor to ensuring all IT records are correct and up to date.
- Conversant in the use of SolidWorks
- Experience within a manufacturing environment is ideal
- Any experience designing metal products is an advantage
- Any simulation/testing experience is advantageous as the client is close to implementing similar software
- Able to work in a small team and assist with mentoring if required.
This is an ideal opportunity for the right candidate to learn a business and grow into a more senior position relatively quickly. Graduates are encouraged to apply also.