Demolition & Structural Project Engineer
||£0.00 - £1 per annum
Demolition & Structural Project Engineer Salary Negotiable
Are you a Project Engineer looking for a new challenge, with a successful property and development company? We're working with a recognised prestigious company who provides a variety of services for challenging industrial and business sectors.
They have an exceptional reputation within property and development offering services within a number of sectors: demolition, decommissioning, site reclamation, property and port development.
As they continually grow year upon year, and the increase in demand grows, they are now looking for a Demolition & Structural Project Engineer to join them in their journey.
- Review incoming reports and drawings
- Produce RAMS and associated documentation to facilitate works to be carried out safely and to design specification
- Develop solutions by preparing, checking engineering methods, drawings, calculations and other documents to ensure a safe and cost-effective execution of the project
- Ensure structural calculations are checked and approved by yourself and the Design Director
- Assist in the planning of project and monitor productivity, ensuring any changes to the project are managed accordingly
- Manage project engineering budget
- Attend meetings with Commercial and Operation teams
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- A good understanding of EC3 (EN1991)
- Technical qualifications applicable to Projects Management
- Engineering degree in Mechanical or Structural
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD 2D & 3D