||£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
Autodesk Inventor - Design Engineer
Salary £25,000 Per Annum (Depending on Experience)
Industry - Conservatory, Glass & Aluminium structures, Orangeries, Construction
UK's premier provider of bespoke structures in glass and aluminum, namely Conservatories, Orangeries, Pool Houses, Roof Lights and Folding Sliding Doors seeks professionals to support its ongoing program in Ashton-under-Lyne.
Every conservatory or lean-to, roof light or kitchen extension, each bespoke structure is individually engineered. Every structure is quality inspected and checked for structural integrity and everyone is checked for thermal efficiency. Due to growing success and demand of our client's products they are looking to grow their design team and take on a Junior Design engineer.
Main Duties and Responsibility's
- Create 3D models of bespoke parts, designs, aluminum extrusions, detail drawing, modifications from client briefs and specifications
- Take client briefs from concept to design for manufacture drawings
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree Qualified in a relevant industry
- AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor is essential
- Sheet metal design, Glass and Aluminum extrusion knowledge is advantageous
- Someone local would/within a reasonable commuting distance would be preferred.