||Up to £60000.00 per annum
Looking for a new job that offers an excellent working package and a competitive salary, you've come to the right place!
Our client is looking for an FPGA Engineer with a range of experience to join their research and development team developing their next generation of GPS simulation products.
You will be an integral part of the team involved in the research and design behind some of our most sophisticated products.
- You'll be working with Xilinx Zynq 7000 series devices in high speed streaming of data via USB 3.0 to PC
- Involved with all phases of the FPGA development lifecycle, from initial architecture design, requirements specification, and design documentation through to code development, formal verification and final integration
- Fffectively with other team members, (including hardware, software, PCB and mechanical designers) to agree interface specifications and progress integration solutions
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualifitation or Degree in Software Engineering
- You must have experience in VHDL, FPGA, Xilinc
- Ability to write Linux user space applications