Inventor Joinery CAD Technician
||Furniture & POS
||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Solid People are happy to be working with our client, a family run joinery business who have been established for more than 100 years. They now have a superb opportunity for an Inventor Joinery CAD Technician to join our busy Joinery team based in Bedfordshire.
You will be a qualified CAD Technician who has experience of using both Inventor (3D) ad AutoCAD (2D) Software to produce high quality design information for client approval and manufacture, in accordance with our client's design methods and practices.
You will possess the ability to:
- Create and manage detailed technical drawings
- Communicate item-specific design information, such as materials, finishes, hardware, manufacturing notes and installation comments
- Evaluate clients concept drawings in regards to design and feasibility
- Liaise effectively with the client and our internal production staff
- Produce bills of materials (BOM's), cutting lists and material requisition lists (procurement specifications)
- Calculate the materials used on a project for procurement and manufacturing purposes
- Develop technical drawing templates
- Maintain the design development of the shared design library, including creating and updating, where and when necessary
You will also possess excellent organisational and communication skills and will be numerate and computer literate with excellent experience of using Inventor (3D) together with a good working knowledge of Microsoft software products (specifically Word/Excel.)
You will be highly motivated and self-driven and of smart appearance.
If you believe you possess the skills and attributes to be successful in this role, please get in touch today!