Machine Shop Setter/Operator
||Up to £27500.00 per annum + Pension, Bonus, Parking
Machine Shop Setter/Operator Salary £27,500
Excellent benefits and working culture, offering a dynamic working experience with plenty of development opportunities, sounds great doesn't it?
If you're a Machine Shop Setter/Operator and are looking to develop your skills within a recognised leader within Europe, who use state-of-the-art equipment, keep reading!
As they continually grow year upon year, and the increase in demand grows, they are now looking for a Machine Shop Setter/Operator to join them in their journey.
- Set and operate machining cells or paint lines, including any ancillary equipment
- To check your own work using measuring equipment and, where relevant, recording the data
- To change own inserts & tooling in machines
- Ensure all finished parts are made ready for despatch to the customer in a timely manner
- General housekeeping to ensure the machine shop, machines and ancillary equipment are clean and tidy
- To liaise with the Setter Supervisor/Maintenance department, when required, to ensure timely reporting of breakdowns and potential failures in order to minimise downtime
- To undertake any other duties as requested by the Setter Supervisor, Machine Shop Superintendent or Manager
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Online Turning or Milling
- CNC controllers Siemens or Fanuc
It sounds like an excellent fit doesn't it, what are you waiting for, apply within!