||£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Pension, Bonsus, Holidays
Marketing Assistant Salary £20,000 to £25,000
Are you looking for a challenging role, offering a dynamic working environment and excellent benefits and development opportunities, please read on!
Our client is a global specialist stockist of packaging products, they have an excellent variety of packaging services to suite all their clients needs.
With a vacant Marketing Assistant role now available, their excited to take on a creative ambitious individual to join them on their journey.
- Creating and developing all creative material and promotional activities to support the business and marketing strategy
- The production of flyers, logos, adverts, monthly e-shots, email signatures, banners, infographics, business stationery
- Assisting with the design and creation of our exhibition boards for Trade Shows
- Managing our social media channels and posting engaging content on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Updating the company website with new products, promotions and ideas; and analysing website performance
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience within a similar marketing / creative role
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Strong working knowledge of social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
It sounds like an excellent fit doesn't it, what are you waiting for, apply within!