||£44500 - £48500 per annum
Looking for the next step in your career or an exciting new challenge?
We're working with a innovative packaging company who have 50 years industry experience, experts in their field and have taken onboard the green initiative, with creating 100% recyclable packaging.
- Oversee all production activity within the factory, monitoring progress against production targets
- Motivate and lead the production teams ensuring effective management
- Promote a people development environment
- Analyse and improve production processes to make optimal use of production resources
- Identify and implement improvement projects focused on quality and production efficiency
- Actively contribute and participate in Company Improvement activities, working alongside Business Development, Quality and Engineering teams
- Promote a Health and Safety culture, ensuring Food Hygiene standards and practices throughout production
- Ensure the highest levels of utilisation in order to meet site KPI's, addressing issues relating to 'down time' and taking action to recover volume shortages
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Level 4 HNC or Level 5 - HND / Foundation Degree
- Demonstrable hands on experience of shop floor production management
- Proven experience and knowledge of manufacturing processes and Health & Safety