||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Looking for a new job that offers an excellent working package and a competitive salary, you've come to the right place!
My client is looking for a prototyping and testing engineer to join their team; to help rapidly test and iterate new concepts, developing them into products.
- Prototyping innovative designs for future products using their in house prototyping facilities such as: CNC Turning & Milling, Laser Cutting, 3D Printing, Electronics Prototyping
- Helping their design engineers develop their concepts into high performance, efficiently manufacturable products through testing and iteration
- Creating application specific test rigs in order to make testing efficient, repeatable and standardised, this may involve some electronics and programming
- Carry out test plans and share results with the team, informing future iterations of designs
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Engineering background
- Experienced lathe CNC machinist
- Competent in online programming, setting and operating
- Multispindle Swiss or sliding head machining is desirable
- Knowledge in CAM or CAD/CAM packages is desirable
- Eperience in CNC milling is desirable