||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Do you work in quality and are looking for a new and exciting opportunity with a company offering an excellent package and benefits, read on!
This role is for a hands-on Quality Manager in a small manufacturing company that has accreditation to AS9100D. It would suit someone who can maintain a quality system, liaise with customers, and supervise inspection of finished goods.
- Maintain the existing accreditation with Lloyds Register
- Perform internal audits and Identify potential problems
- Make changes to the quality manual and procedures as required
- Support and train staff in quality matters
- Manage the updating of drawings and related concessions
- Prepare and issue certificates of conformance, First Article Inspection Reports and other quality documentation
- Ensure that the inspection staff are trained in their activities
- Ensure that equipment is calibrated and fit for use
- Liaise with production and other areas in response to identified problems
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Familiar with working under a formal quality system, ideally AS9100D but any industry standards related to ISO9001 are acceptable
- Experience of conducting internal audits
- Experience of visual and dimensional inspection