Sales Account Manager
||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car, laptop, commission - OTE 80k
Solid People are happy to be working with a leading metrology and 3D Scanning Solutions provider with an outstanding reputation. Due to recent growth and further expansion plans, they are currently seeking an additional Account Manager to cover our South East and South West territory.
- Sales prospecting from home
- Conduct live demonstrations and benchmarking of our 3D scanning and portable CMM products and software.
- Actively progressing sales from initial lead through to purchase order.
- Customer account management, follow-up visits, etc.
- Achieving sales targets in line with company growth.
As part of a small, growing company, it will be necessary to undertake other roles outside the scope of this job description, as and when deemed necessary.
Comprehensive product training will be provided, however due to the broad and technical scope of the range of products, we do not expect the candidate to be an expert in every aspect in the short term. Full product support will be provided by the current team.
Skills and Experience:
- It is desired that the candidate has minimum 2 years experience in capital equipment or software sales. Although this is desired and not essential.
- Degree Qualification or equivalent experience in one or more of the following; Product Design and Reverse Engineering processes
- A highly articulate individual with excellent English written communications and presentation skills.
- MS Office application and knowledge of CRM platforms and systems, ideally ACT or similar.
- Significant experience with any of the following design associated softwares; SolidWorks, Inventor, Alias, Creo, Powershape, Fusion, Polyowrks, Geomagic or Creaform Vx.