Senior Maintenance Technician
||Up to £47000.00 per annum
Job title: Senior Maintenance Technician
Salary: £47,000 per annum plus benefits
Our client is a truly global organisation working within the chemical, gas, and automotive sectors. With sites strategically located around the globe you would be part of an exciting and ever-growing organisation who lead the way in their fields of expertise.
Located at their new Chemicals and R&D unit in Birmingham our client is now looking for a Senior Maintenance Technician responsible for performing advanced installation, troubleshooting, maintenance, repair and testing of a wide variety of office utility and facility equipment using in manufacturing, utility plants, analytical labs and office areas.
- Develop, write, and fulfil quality systems and safety documentation including Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Change Control (CCMS), Non-Conformance (NC), Work Orders (WO), Job Plans (JP), Hazard Risk Assessment (HRA).
- Taking responsibility for production, utility and building systems and equipment.
- Carrying out work in a safe and timely manor whilst complying with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Provide staff training and audit support
- Review / approve maintenance reports, plans, and records.
- Review and develop maintenance procedures.
- Understand and revise loop sheets, electrical schematics, P&ID's, I/O wiring, and panel drawing.
Qualifications and experience:
- Degree qualified with 4 years maintenance experience.
- Able to demonstrate experience in building maintenance, mechanical maintenance, or plant engineering.
- Experience in a regulated environment (GMP)
- Knowledge of pneumatic, mechanical, and hydraulic fundamentals.
- Ability to conduct general labour duties as needed.