Senior Structural Engineer
||AutoCAD Civil 3D
||£40000 - £50000.00 per annum
Job Title: Senior Structural Engineer
Our client is a well-established Engineering Consultancy working across multiple industries for a varied range of clients. Their business is made up of skilled and knowledgeable Civil and Structural Engineers all sharing a passion for the development of smart and connected places. Offering technical support though their team of Chartered Engineers they can manage engineering and transportation projects from concept to planning, to implementation and handover.
Due to continued expansion and a strong pipeline of exciting Civil / Structural Engineering projects our client is looking for a Senior Structural Engineer. Your role will be to provide Structural Engineering design and technical support for the successful delivery of Structural Engineering projects in industries such as Rail. You will be responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of Structural Engineering solutions, producing accurate design calculations, technical reports and drawings / models to their clients.
Skills and Experience:
- An accredited degree in Civil/Structural Engineering (or equivalent qualification)
- Chartered/Incorporated Engineer (CEng MICE or equivalent) or on route to professional review
- Experience within the rail sector is desirable but not essential
- Experience of working in a BIM environment
- Civil 3D and AutoCAD literate
- Proficient in the use drainage design software (eg TEDDS, ROBOT, CADS, WinDES etc) would be advantageous
- Applied knowledge of structural engineering codes of practice, British Standards and Eurocodes
- Proven design experience in any of the following would be an advantage: drainage, rail, earthworks/geotech, structures