SolidWorks Design Engineer
||£25000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
We are happy to be working with our client who design bespoke staircases for the commercial and high-end market.
They are currently looking for a SolidWork Design Engineer to join the business. Working on a variety of projects you will be involved from start to finish, liaising with sales manufacture and installation.
1. To provide a Weekly Design Schedule (liaising with the Project Manager on required dates).
2. On handover from the Sales Department & Project Manager of each project design first issue drawings to send to the client for approval. Once completed forward these to the Project Manager for his approval so he can send out to client.
3. Send information to Structural Engineer for calculations to be done and ask for quotation to provide to procurement.
4. Once drawings are approved, continue with the Fabrication Drawings and send all relevant information to the Procurement Department to enable ordering of materials.
5. Ensure that the drawings are issued in times allocated
6. Issue Drawing Packs to, Fabrication Workshop, Joinery Workshop, Fabrication Site and Joinery Site to enable them to manufacture and install all parts of the project
7. Ensure that the design drawings adhere relevant Building & CDM Regulations
8. Provide drawings as and when required for Sales Department.
9. If required travel to site to assist in Site Survey or check measurements.