SolidWorks Design Engineer
||Furniture & POS
||£25000 - £30000.00 per annum
Job title: SolidWorks Design Engineer
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum (Depending on Experience)
Industry: Point of Sale, Kiosks
CAD System: SolidWorks
Our client is a well-established Point of Sale (POS) business who continues to grow despite the challenging economic climate. With high profile clients such as McDonalds, the NHS, Amazon, Hilton and Mercedes-Benz they are well regarded in their niche industry with a focus on slick design and innovation.
Due to continued growth they are looking for an additional Design Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. They are looking for highly motivated Design Engineers who pay attention to detail and with a solid technical grounding.
Using SolidWorks you will design their point of sale (POS) / kiosk products in-line with customer requirements, produce manufacturing drawings and data packs to ensure successful production.
Qualifications and Experience
- Fluent with SolidWorks to produce 3D models, assemblies, and production drawings.
- Understanding of Design for Manufacture
- Those with Product Data Management (PDM Pro) experience would be ideal
- Sheet meta and fabricated product design experience
- Those with experience of injection mould design would be beneficial but not essential.