Technical Sales Account Manager
||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + commission, car, phone, laptop
A sales career with one of the UK's largest Autodesk Partners. Due to successful business growth, our client is looking to expand their sales team within the South/South West region. The successful candidate will have 2-5 years successful selling experience in a Business to Business environment (not retail), ideally in the CAD/CAM/PDM Technology sector. A relevant Engineering qualification is also a pre-requisite for this position.
- Building a Pipeline and Forecast of New Business within a specific region
- Identifying new prospects by research and cold calling to gain appointments
- Holding customer meetings, identifying business issues and 'pain points'
- Handling customer objections and closing business
- Liaise with our technical consultants to prepare and discuss customer presentation demos on products tailored towards the industry sector
- Keeping abreast with the industry and technology by attending seminar and conferences with the vendor
- Self sufficient by managing own daily, weekly activity and reporting on weekly basis
- Based from the one of company's offices but may require some working from home
- Ideally the candidate will have direct sales experience with a proven track record. However, candidates with a technical background and looking for a sales career will also be considered
- Experience of selling/working into the mechanical design, manufacturing and production industry is required. Generally we find people wishing to make a career in sales with this experience are better candidates
- Solutions Sales - getting access to decision makers, identifying business issues, objection handling, negotiation and closing - Working on your own initiative
- Personality - highly sales driven, a real go getter, energetic, good impact, resilient, intellect, patiently tenacious