||£18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum + Private Healthcare, Pension
Are you looking for an new challenge? We're working with a prestigious silver workshop who have worked with the Royal Family and can offer you development and progression.
They manufacture hand crafted silver and gold items using traditional methods which are renowned in the sporting industry, they have also worked with the Royal Family creating some iconic bespoke pieces.
As they continually grow year upon year they've recently moved to a larger workshop to facilitate the increase in demand and are now looking for a Workshop Assistant to help them in their journey.
- Goods receipting; checking in and storing of all incoming parcels
- Ensure delivery schedule is adhered to and flag up delays if required
- Overseeing packing and despatch
- Assisting with stock control and storage
- Delivering and collecting goods from suppliers
- Liaising with couriers
- Placing orders
- Managing the phones, taking calls from clients and suppliers
- Assisting with the management and workshop teams
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Clean driving license and held for over 3 years
- Right to work in the UK
Monday to Thursday | 08:00 to 16:30 | Friday | 08:00 to 16:00 | Overtime | Performance Reviews | Pension | Holiday Entitlement | Private Healthcare