||Up to £21736.00 per annum + Holidays, Pension
Maintenance Operative Salary £21,736
Are you looking for a challenging role, offering a dynamic working environment and excellent benefits and development opportunities, please read on!
Our client is a industry leader, specialising in modular construction, and with substantial growth they're now looking to add a further Maintenance Operative to join them in their journey.
- Assisting in the preparation of a range of cabins prior to them going out on hire
- General maintenance tasks to timber, plastic and steel portable accommodation units
- Cleaning of units and fittings internally and externally
- Painting exterior of units with spray equipment, roller or brush
- The fitting and removal of partitions & other fitting
- Some electrical, plumbing, joinery and flooring work
- Loading of a range of furniture into the cabins and removing on completion of hire
- Occasional visits to third party sites to double stack units, repair, install, staircase and landing
- You'll be expected to work at reasonable height
- Occasional duties as fork lift operator (where relevant with training and suitable qualifications)
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Basic understanding of Health & Safety
- General maintenance skills
- Has an NVQ or equivalent qualification
- CSCS Card holder is beneficial
- Full UK Driving Licence is beneficial
It sounds like an excellent fit doesn't it, what are you waiting for, apply within!